Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Friends ..

Happy birthday my friend .... 




RuDiii .. 
27 / 6 / 1995 

Actually she is my faraway friend ...


we can't see each other, cause we are in different place...

I have only this picture for me & her together ..




Before I left my country she gave me amazing Gift ...

*Book, she has made it by her hands ... I have named it "our memories "

 This the book cover...



And this the first page in our memories ..


And the second page Rudi with her old friend :(   ...

Also about her New Hairstyle ,, :)


Third page .. me and my friend Rubi doing something stupid  .. :))

And also has picture to us sleeping in the classroom . 2012


Fourth page small words from her

Fifth page .. Rudi made herself metal girl cause she know that I love metal song and black color


and this page has FofO ...




Her favourite toy but now I have him at my office















She has sent it to me ...  ;)












and here me and my friend rudi make her stupid cause they fight together ...

 and this one her cat Kyara 


She has a cat & I have a dog Bella :P



 Here our only picture together

THIS THE LAST PAGE ...






And after that she has sent to me box ..
also she made it ...




it has a letter and books it means alot for me.




I really Miss her even if I can't see her she still my best friend :* ..


No comments:

Post a Comment